IQX has just released its latest version of OneList V7.3, further improving its already popular Mobile Executive Approvals solution enabling managers to make important business decisions faster and more confidently.
Executives must consider alternatives, risks, compliance and supporting documentation when making decisions, which often makes them a bottleneck for approvals.
OneList version 7.3 now includes the below highlights, all of which contribute to a more comprehensive and efficient solution for today’s businesses looking to streamline their operations and focus on their market impact.
New Enhancements and Features
Version 7.3 delivers:
- New Outbox or Requestor View
- Attachment enhancements to support action attachments, line-level attachments, and viewing of attachments in Task History
- Configurator enhancements
- Connectivity improvements for enhanced VPN user experience
- General performance enhancements
- OneList-Client JS
With the primary focus on the aggregation of incoming workflow tasks for approvers, OneList now supports the aggregation of outgoing requests. This enables users to view and monitor the progress of their requests across multiple backend applications in a single, accessible, intuitive and consistent user experience. Please see the Administration Guide for configuration options.